In line with Department of Health advice, we still request that if any client has cold or flu symptoms at the time of consultation, we will ask you to return home without being seen for your appointment. Please call us in advance if you have symptoms to cancel your appointment.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW RECCOMMENDED COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY WORKPLACE PRACTICES.
In addition to paying close attention to the Australian Government, World Health Organization, Australian Chiropractors Association, all of our practitioners are being proactive in their business operations.
- Maintaining social distancing requirements of 1.5m where possible.
- Wearing surgical grade masks and appropriate PPE gear in the office- we please ask you also wear a mask.
- Require you to check in using our QR Code prior to entering.
- Maintaining a strict 4 time a day cleaning procedure using an anti-microbial range which is both safe and long lasting.
- All toys are removed from the kid’s area so please bring along your own for your kids.
- Practitioners and staff are staying at home when feeling even mild cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Staff follow strict hand hygiene before and after each patient, in room and behind reception.
- Cleaning our tables and head pieces with hospital grade cleaners between each patient.
- Alcohol-based hospital grade hand sanitisers are in all treatment rooms and front area for use on entry and exiting by all staff and patients.
- Have a Covid Safety Plan in place should contact occur.
- Awareness posters on symptoms and hand washing etiquette are on display and updated according to recommendations from the World and Australian health organisations.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE IF YOU HAVE;
- Cold or Flu-like symptoms (cough and/or sore throat)
- Shortness of breath
- Or of course if you fit the recent Government criteria for self-isolation for 14 days