Dr Tori Wright is the principal chiropractor at Vivid Health Chiropractic.
Dr Tori attended the RMIT University in Melbourne. After 5 years of study she completed a Bachelor of Applied Science in chiropractic and gained a Masters of Chiropractic, with Distinction.
Summary of Dr Tori’s achievements
- Past President for Sacro Occipital Technic Organisation (SOTO) Australasia.
- Teaches and facilitates post graduate seminars for SOT in Australasia.
- Past Board Member for SOTO Australasia 2011-2017.
- Basic and advance certification for SOT.
- Completed certification in Webster’s technique.
- Graduated from RMIT University with a Bachelor of Applied Science in chiropractic and a Masters of Chiropractic, with Distinction.
Dr Tori is mother to her daughter Lucy and is passionate about working with kids and pregnant woman. She enjoys this aspects of Chiropractic care and would love to chat to you if you have any questions surrounding this. Dr Tori has gained certification in Webster’s Technique.
Dr Tori is also certified in advanced Sacro Occipital Technic (SOT). SOT is a technique that works on the pelvis, spine, skull and organs.
Dr Tori has spent much time talking in schools, pre schools, mothers groups, hospitals and various other groups to help educate in health and wellbeing. As an open minded practitioner, Dr Tori regularly works in conjunction with various practitioners to help patients achieve their goals.
If you would like to make a booking with Dr Tori, contact us on 9476 6888 or book in online by clicking here.